Wednesday, November 11, 2009

IT'S OFFICIAL!

Photobucket

I want to say a big hello to everyone!
Welcome to the central site for Short & Sweet paperie. As a designer, I find myself always veering towards my love of handmade paper goods, typography and colour. So I thought, why not combine them and share it with you? My stationery consists of offset printing, custom stamping, die cuts and more! Look for my etsy shop starting early 2010.

P.S. This blog is also going to feature some great people in the industry, my favourite fonts and inspiration galore! I hope you enjoy.

3 comments:

Amanda Keenan said...

It's so beautfiul! Love the stamp too! Congrats on the startup! :)

t a n y a said...

way to go, girl! i look forward to seeing your creations! where did you end up going to get your cards printed?

short and sweet paperie {sandi} said...

Thanks ladies! I'm trying out a few different places to see where I can create a good relationship. I'll let you know which one I go with! The place that you sent me the link is awesome, I am going to try there next! I can't wait to start showing my designs too! The letter press class definitely gave me the push to get creative in handmade things again.