Wednesday, December 9, 2009

TAG, THAT'S IT!

tags 2

tags 4

tags 1

tags 3

colour palette 2

With the holidays fast approaching and me slowly finishing my Christmas shopping, I am now starting to think of packaging! Oh how I love making tags and really getting creative with the wrapping. I've made a few gifts this year myself and really want them to stand out amongst the piles of red and green wrapped boxes. I'm thinking really pretty coloured tags, maybe a royal blue or purple, something a little less expected, mixed with white lace or ribbons and kraft paper. Here are some of my inspirations from fellow bloggers, and of course Martha Stewart! Be sure, I will definitely post my creations when they're all finished too!

Photos from Tanya at Snap & Tumble, Hello Friend, Martha Stewart 

No comments: