Saturday, February 27, 2010

SPRING CAME EARLY

sunny4

sunny2

sunny1

Happy weekend to all! If you're joining me here from for design's sake and wanted to see a bit more of my new card, thank you SO much! Yesterday my awesome friend Amanda took me to her school's letterpress studio so I could get my hands dirty and be creative. I can't even describe how good it felt, rolling that press over the lead letters...a designer's heaven! I wanted to do something bright and cheery, so sunny yellow it was! {seeing as it was super snowy and grey outside at the time}

Also, I love this card so much that I want to share it with all of you! It will be up for sale on my Etsy shop as of March 1st. Paired with a raspberry envelope {not shown here} it's sure to brighten anyone's day! Take note, there's a limited number of cards so better try and snatch up one fast!

Photos from myself

No comments: